Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Time to read until my eyes fall out. It's interesting stuff (to a nerd like me), so it could be a lot worse. It could be for a math class.
Anyway, tomorrow night is the follies, which is seminary speak for a really geeky talent show / bunch of skits where we make fun of ourselves. Preferring not to show off my inability to be funny on command, I signed up with a friend to play a couple of songs. It'll be my first Bay Area performance- sure to be a classic. I think we'll be pretty good, actually.
There's also a brewing contest as part of the evening, and another friend and I have entered a mocha stout in that one that ought to at the very least be unique among the entries. It also means that I will have a beer or two in me by the time I get up to play, which will probably help.

No comments: