Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Larry Bowa yelled at Corey Patterson for stealing second and third with the Orioles up 10-4 on the Yanquis the other night, telling him to "play the game right."

Since we have seen the Yanqs come back from 9 down to win a game this season, what part of Patterson's steals was bad form? If a team is supposed to stop trying to score once they hold a commanding lead, when is A-Rod going to hit his home runs? If Patterson can steal two bases off of the revered Scott Erickson / Kelly Stinnett battery, why wouldn't he?

Larry Bowa, welcome to the cockpunch list.

2 comments:

sjl said...

Yeah, I can't wait for him to tell me why John McCain had to speak at Liberty if he wants to become president. I just can't figure it out.

BC said...

Somehow we've got to take this cockpunch thing to the next level. I think it might deserve its own blog. I'll look into it.