Sunday, March 18, 2007

odds, ends

"We'd like to remind you," said the P.A. announcer at yesterday's Cal vs. Rhode Island baseball game, "that Evans Diamond is a non-smoking facility. Smoking of any substance is prohibited. Additionally, the use of tobacco in any form is not permitted in Evans Diamond." Gotta love Berkeley.

My bracket is in tatters, but the Heels are still in it, so I don't care.

Thanks to all who participated in the baseball hat polling. Chattanooga looks like the winner for this year. K is thrilled. She loves my baseball hats.

The thesis was approved with minor revisions, which is great, but it means I still have a little work to do on it. I'd rather not ever look at it again.

Spring Break is next week. That will be very nice.

My wife is making empenadas for dinner- they involve ground chicken, a multitude of spices, and mexican chocolate. Good stuff, my friends.

No comments: