Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Time for another Sports Guy citation:

Troy (Gainesville, FL): Since you apparently have immunity to talk about announcers today, any thoughts on the MNF booth?

Bill Simmons: (1:41 PM ET ) I'm delighted about Kornheiser, he's one of my all-time favorites and I think he was meant to be in that Cosell role. Seriously. he's going to be great. Also really like Mike Tirico as a play by play guy. He's excellent. Um ... that's really all I can think of ... um ...

I don't want to talk about Joe Theismann either. Not sure I spelled that name right. Not gonna look it up. He's a punk.

2 comments:

BC said...

I heard somewhere that Carlos Boozer is suing Prince. Is this true?

sjl said...

Yeah, I got hold of that link a day before the Daily Links guy at Sports Guy's World did. It was cooler when I posted it, just be clear on that. God I hate being cliche by accident...